Al Andalus Ultimate Trail is a semi-supported 5-stage, 234km ultra-marathon race in Andalusia, Spain. Each day offers a new running challenge through the Poniente Granadino, ending in different villages to enjoy the culture and ambiance of the beautiful Granada Province. Hot weather, diverse terrain, and scenic natural parks have earned AAUT the respect of the international running community, as well as many returning participants. The race includes:
- Running through stretches of the famous GR-7 footpath and the Sierras Loja, Tejeda, Almijara, and Alhama, nationally-protected natural parks, rich in agriculture and history.
- 3 nights in a 4-star hotel in Loja including fresh breakfast buffet, gourmet dinner, and gym access. Spa available (additional fee). Vegan and vegetarian options always available.
- Welcoming checkpoint crews, shade, water, and ice approximately every 10km.
- Race bag brought forward to campsites with facilities.
- Limited entry of 60 competitors for a personalized race experience.
- Complimentary paella and pasta nights.
- Gala dinner by award-winning regional chef and Awards ceremony.
- Gift bag and an official event t-shirt and buff.
- Finisher shirt and custom medal for completion of all five stages.
Al Andalus Ultimate Trail is a memorable 5 days of trail running with competitors and friends from all over the world. Browse through the galleries, testimonials, race itinerary and routes for more details.